Customer Support Role Job Position Available
• Do you love the dairy industry?Easy Dairy Automation Systems is a customer focused, innovative and growing dairy automation company based in Shepparton, Victoria.
• Do you enjoy talking to people?We are seeking a skilled customer support person with a friendly and energetic personality to join our highly dedicated team.
• Does problem solving & helping customers sound rewarding? This role is office based with a large amount of phone and email involvement. You will have a desire to provide first class customer support and service, a friendly and helpful phone manner and the interest in providing trouble shooting advice for both our herd management and shed management software, and our automation equipment.
• Do you work well in a team?The Easy Dairy team are a committed, driven and innovative group, who rely on each other to achieve the high standards of service that our customers deserve.
• Do you consider yourself an ‘all-rounder’ and a keen learner?If you are enthusiastic and keen to learn, then the sky’s the limit! This role gives you the opportunity to acquire new skills and knowledge daily.
In order to excel in this role, you will have a high level of attention to detail, strong communication skills both written and verbal with a developed ability to listen and interpret information. You must be self-organised and have the ability to work without supervision while contributing to the team environment. Confidence and understanding of the useability and application of computer operating systems (Windows), Microsoft programs and networking, would be an advantage.
If you have the skills, knowledge and drive to be a part of this growing company then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with:
* Cover Letter explaining your relevant experiences * your up-to-date resume
The support team at Easy Dairy have identified an issue with Windows 10 and Easy Dairy. Sometimes, Windows 10 will set itself to the American date and time format (mm/dd/yy) and will cause issues with Easy Dairy. The calendar and the Easy Dairy Cow Transfer function are affected the most by this, and will bring up errors (e.g. Invalid Date error on the Calendar, as pictured)
To prevent this happening to you, or having issues when importing animals from another Easy Dairy, please follow the procedure listed below. It will guide you through the steps required to change the date and time format to the Australian standard (dd/mm/yy) and stop issues with invalid dates happening in Easy Dairy.
How To Change The Date And Time Format In Windows 10
Please Note: Easy Dairy needs to be closed before starting this procedure
Step One: At the bottom right hand corner of the desktop, Click on the time. Then Click ‘Date and time settings’.
Step Two: On the new screen that appears – Select ‘Region & Language’. To the right ‘Country or region’ will appear. Use the drop down box to Select – Australia. Then Click ‘Additional date, time and regional settings’
Please Note: Depending on which update of Windows 10 you have, ‘Additional date, time and regional settings’ may be at the bottom of the screen
Step Three: Under Region – Select ‘Change date, time or number formats’.
Step Four: Under ‘Format’, Select English (Australia) using the down arrow. Then Click on Apply at the bottom right
Step Five: Next change the Short date format to dd/mm/yy using the down arrow. Then Click on Apply at the bottom right, then Click OK to close the window
Step Six: Close all windows and reopen Easy Dairy.
Step Seven: Confirm the issue has been resolved by going to the Calendar screen.
Please Note: some of the screens in this procedure may not match your version of Windows 10. If you need help, or this procedure doesn’t resolve your problem, please contact the support team at Easy Dairy
Easy Dairy Mobile App
Working Smarter from the palm of your hand.
18th April 2017
Things are getting exciting as we prepare for the release of the much anticipated Easy Dairy Mobile App. Soon you will have Easy Dairy in your pocket.
Our team is working hard and the Easy Dairy Mobile App will shortly go to it’s limited public beta test phase. This test will run for approximately 8 weeks, in which ease of use and functionality will be assessed by the test group.
Now for the exciting bit. We are looking for 20 brave Android & Apple users to be in the initial test group. If you are currently using Easy Dairy Desktop and would like to be a part of the Beta Test group please Click here to submit a request.
EDIT 24/04/17 – Thank you to all that have submitted your request. We have had a positive number of requests, showing that you are all eager to see this app improved and released soon. As we start to get our beta test underway, please check our blog and our facebook page for regular updates on the progress of our Easy Dairy Mobile app.
Here is a sneak peak of the Technical Preview stage of the Easy Dairy Mobile App